Friday, November 21, 2014

Friday Floyd 11/21/14

Happy Friday everyone. Today's Friday Floyd showcases the closest thing I have come to seeing Pink Floyd. I went to Wrigley Field in the summer of 2012 to see Roger Waters perform The Wall. The video below is the opener. I had no idea what to expect going into the show and it was (and still is) the most visually impressive and stimulating concerts I have ever been to. The Wall practically went from foul pole to foul pole and was used as a video projection screen and exceptionally detailed graphics were projected on the wall for the entire show. As always with a Wall performance, the remaining bricks in the Wall were brought out as the show went on in order to complete the Wall. At the end, the Wall came crashing down. Again, quite the show and one of my all time favorite concerts......so far.


Disclaimer, I did not shoot the video. Thanks to whoever did as it's a very good clip. 

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome show. I got goosebumps watching that video.

    ReplyDelete