Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Concert Recap 2014

I know I skipped TT5, but that's just for this week. Instead you get treated to the list of concerts that I saw in the year 2014.

Disclaimer- I only include openers if it was an artist that I knew about and was excited about seeing before going to the show.

The following list is in no particular order.

Jay-Z
The Wailers
Zac Brown Band
Pusha T
2 Chainz
The Band Perry
Corey Smith
The Head and the Heart
Dream Theater
Yelawolf x 2
Rebelution
Zucchero
Schoolboy Q
Ghost
Black Label Society x 2
Anvil
Queens of the Stone Age
Reignwolf
Exodus
Suicidal Tendencies
Slayer x 2
Queen + Adam Lambert
B.O.B.
Gary Clark Jr.
Outkast
1/2 of Umphrey's McGee (Summerfest)
Megadeth
Rob Zombie
Skid Row
Machine Head
Jack White
Here Come the Mummies
Def Leppard
KISS
Red Hot Chili Pipers
Secret Sisters
The Black Keys
Eric Church
Chuck Berry
Big KRIT
Gojira
Mastodon
Slipknot
The Urge
El Monstero

That's 48 total. I'd say it was a good year.

No comments:

Post a Comment